- Suitable from birth to early childhood (7 to 45 lb - 3 to 20 kg).
- A simple and innovating system of adjustments to fit a wearer of any size.
- 3 carrying positions according to age, level of arousal and activity.
- Shoulders straps wearable crossed or in parallel, like a backpack. Semi-rigid belt.
- Head support and a supple newborn seat.
- Made of 100% organic cotton.
- Mesh central back panel, ideal for hot days or excercise.
- Designed and made in Canada
Even more for your Trek Air-O
You can use the Chimparöo Evolutive Belt instead of the newborn seat when you want your baby's legs out on either side.
To carry your baby in a sitting position beyond 18 months, we recommend the use of Chimparöo Foot Straps or Chimparöo Leg Supports. These accessories can also be use together.
The newborn seat is a piece of stretch fabric you can use to cover up your baby's back on colder days. This is done by attaching it to the waist near the belt.