Chimparöo at the heart of the benefits of babywearing
Designed by an occupational therapist
Chimpäroo, the trademark registered by L'écharpe Porte-bonheur inc. was created in 2007. The founder, Christine Duhaime, a certified occupational therapist with over 20 years of experience in design and textiles and mother of 4 children, put all her passion into building her company, offering quality products, creating a dynamic team and transmitting the benefits of babywearing.
Chimpäroo are THE experts with a team that has :
- Academic knowledge in ergonomics, health and development of babies;
- Knowledge gained with research, development and experience in our many community involvement;
- Direct experience in babywearing practice for over 15 years;
- Experience in educating the public, health professionals and stakeholders in the perinatal setting;
- Links with babywearing support organizations.
Did you know?
Baby-carrying answers the need for physiological proximity and emotional safety within every baby. Chimparöo was born out of our great passion for eveything perinatal. The benefits of baby-carrying are numerous for the baby and his carrier.
Chimpäroo is moving forward with a complete range of safe, ergonomic and versatile baby carriers approved by health and child development professionals.